icon

What to expect,going from a 10

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Dan M C 
Copper - Posts: 220
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2002 at 7:51 PM / IP Logged  

Can anyone tell me what to expect ,i'm going from a 10" a/d/s/ rs.2 series subwoofer to a 12" a/d/s/ rs.2 subwoofer.Because they don't need a huge box,i'll moddify my old box (sealed) to house my 12.My 10 actually had a fused tensill/lead wire to the back of the cone,the cone beeing aluminum it i guess shorted out,i send out for warranty repair/replacement and they send it back looking the same,even the black spot where it shorted was still there,all they did was solder the melted tensil wire...come on a/d/s/ ...,so for a few extra money i got a brand spankin new 12" a/d/s/ rs.2.I'm powering it with a Nakamichi amplifier PA 1002,it will go in a BMW.I did like the 10" but now it will be a few days before i can experience the 12".

Thank youWhat to expect,going from a 10 - Last Post -- posted image.

Dan M C
Dan M C 
Copper - Posts: 220
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2002 at 12:10 PM / IP Logged  

I guess i'll find out...What to expect,going from a 10 - Last Post -- posted image.when it's in the car,i just wanna some feedback.

Thank you

Dan M C
TheRapture 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2002 at 9:10 AM / IP Logged  
it's usually... the larger the sub, the more spl... but less sound quality.   but remember thats Usually, it basicallsy all depends on what kind of box you have and if you have a ported, what it is tuned too.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic