icon

Why do Sony Xplodes get such a bad rap?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
2f2f4evva 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: October 05, 2004 at 1:51 PM / IP Logged  
Look man, all the audio business deals with is reputations.  If an amp blows a few times from one company(maybe not even the companies fault) then they are going to get a bad rep.  No matter how good other people think the company is.   I have never owned anything but Sony and i have never had a problem with any Sony product.  I've always installed my own sh*t and everybody who says installation is the key is absolutely right.  No one i have ever come across has been louder than anything i have had.  So its all up to you n what you are capable of.....not your speakers
"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning
poeticdrums 
Copper - Posts: 49
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 05, 2004 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged  
Personally I think it is all a matter of simple opinion. if you like them, then buy them. If not, don't beat the sh*t out of the company when you don't. It's like when the Gamecube and Xbox first came out, when the PS2 was already running strong. You had those who favored too much and bashed the other company's reputable products. Amazing things can be done with even the most unsuspecting products (I.E. my friend w 2 paper coned 15's and a Pyramid crossover won 3rd in a local sound contest...you can bet people were surprised). So the moral for today is don't bash what you don't have, rather keep an open mind and respect the fellow down the line who owns the product you don't have or may not like, because one day what you call sh*t may kill your "Top of the Line"
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic