icon

mobile video probs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Drey 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2004 at 12:21 AM / IP Logged  
i put in a panasonic dvd player in an 04 honda odyssey. Panasonic Overhead Mobile Video System (CY-VHD9500U)
and the customer wanted a tv tuner... we didn't have one, so he went to fry's and got one... it's an Anaba UTS 1300 or 1000 not sure which one, i just have the manuel with me... everything seems to be hooked up properly, but when you go to view the TV it's just blue screen on all the channels, but you get an audio feed.... i know... check the video cables... but, when you set the tuner to "program" the stations to see what station has what... the tv comes through and playes like it should... it's baffeling me... i've tried to program and reprogram manny times... he's coming in tomorrow for a changer install and for us to look at that thing and try to fix it... so any help would be a godsend. thanks
Jay T 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2004 at 9:05 PM / IP Logged  
that really doesn't make any sense at all.  If the DVD video plays fine through the same input / wire, and the stations come in when you "program" then there must be a problem with the tv tuner itself.  Because obviously its getting the signal.
Drey 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2004 at 12:14 AM / IP Logged  
exactly! what's the deal? i haven't heard of anything like this... but it works! .... but i can't get it to work at the right time...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic