icon

Problem w/Alarm/RS w/ factory Keyless ent

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
shadowinfector 
Copper - Posts: 199
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2004 at 9:59 PM / IP Logged  
i have a big problem with my recently installed alarm/rs with my factory keyless entry syetm on a 98 Infiniti QX4....FM 2009...from asiawolf...well after installing the alarm/rs ....everything works fine for about three days...then suddenly one day it takes pushing the button numerous times to lock and unlock the doors ...or arm/disarm...sumtimes it wouldnt unlock at all and i would use my factory keyless entry ...but after pressing the unlock button the horn sounds.....like panic mode....when i didn't even press the panic button....but it's been happening....now my fm antenna for my radio doesn't even retract up or down....all wiring has been tested and checked....any help .....thanx in advance PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Dauber 
Copper - Posts: 97
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2004 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  
I have never seen anything like that happen before to a system let alone to a vehicles factory keyless.  I have maybe an idea for you to try;  disconnect your keyless and arm/disarm wires for a few days; the reason for this see how your original system still works if it goes back to normal.  Yes you have tested the wires but don't let that fool you, the problem could be masking himself and creating a pain for you.  After a few days of checking the system if it does work fine, maybe your system might be giving feedback into your cars BCM creating some problems for you, maybe you might have to go for an alternate source for arm/disarm  and lock/unlock.  One question for you as well since it has been awhile since I have done one of those cars, does turning your key in the drivers door arm/lock the vehicle and disarm/unlock the vehicle, if it does I might have a better solution for you after trying those things.
Kyle@Audio Obsession Sound
shadowinfector 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2004 at 10:29 PM / IP Logged  
BCM??? lol sorry i don't know what that is but....how about the auto antenna not going up????....but yea im going to try that out tom...but another thing is that when im using the factory remote to try to unlock the car it takes a while also ...like it takes numerous pulses to send the signal then it unlocks....i don't know why...thanx for response...PLEASE ANYONE WITH INPUT....
shadowinfector 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 10, 2004 at 4:24 PM / IP Logged  
any suggestions???????? PLEASE
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 11, 2004 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged  
Have U changed the batteries in your Remotes?
Never know how long that Alarm sat on the shelf or if the batteries were good
MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
shadowinfector 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2004 at 8:46 AM / IP Logged  
thas actually the first thing i checked.....but imma take a look at it today and check all the wirings agen and test some stuff.......but any suggestions to this problem would be appreciated thanx alot in advance....PLEASE HELP Thanx...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic