trouble finding unlock wire for 04 Sienna

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thousandandone 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2004 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  

Hello,

All of the wiring diagram for 2004 Toyota Sienna that I found on the net, says UNLOCK is Blue. But this wire show 0V at all time. Does anyone know this wire. I found the lock wire ( LIGHT GREEN ) It shows about 10V when I press lock it pulse to 0V and back again to 10V

I also try to use the priority unlock feature from Compustar 2WAS module. But I don't know how to wire them up.

Need help please

Thanks In Advance

Autostar
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2004 at 5:25 PM / IP Logged  
Are you pushing the unlock switch on the door to test the wire? that is not the correct way. You need to meter the wire while turning the key in the drivers door to unlock. A single pulse on the wire will unlock the drivers door, a second pulse will unlock the other doors.
You can also use the passenger door key cylinder wire for unlock, which only requires a single pulse. It is blue / YELLOW (-) in the passenger kick in a 12 pin plug.
thousandandone 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2004 at 5:37 PM / IP Logged  

Yes, I used key to rotate but I don't see any pulse. the BLUE wire always shows 0V, and I ckeck all other wire in that connector only wire shows 12V at all time even when I rotate the key.

Thanks for response

Autostar
clank 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2004 at 12:05 AM / IP Logged  

power lock lt. green - trigger drivers kick panel

power unlock blue - drivers kick panel

p.s. jworm is correct about how to test for these wires. I am sure he did not mean to upset you. Just trying to avoid common mistakes

shocker

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic