icon

95 Olds Aurora - flip down monitor?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Vizionary 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2004 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  

First off - HELLO!!! I'm new here and the stuff I have found on here is just AMAZING. My question is has anyone put a flip down monitor into an Aurora or even into the headrest? I'm getting a plan together to hook up my car by next summer.

I plan on putting in:

2 headrest monitors; a ps2; a dvd player; a A/V selector (so their can be 2 things going on at once); new 6 x 9 speakers and some molder speakers for the trunk ( a possibilty)

Any suggestions / ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

chrane 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: October 29, 2004 at 12:24 AM / IP Logged  
all vehicles are the same when it comes to that stuff, its just finding the appropreate location to put it, shouldnt be too hard
Aaron
Vizionary 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 11:26 AM / IP Logged  

^^^^^ No doubt but i want to see if anyone has done it so i can get a rough idea of what it might look like. Last thing i want to do is get the monitors and cables and get ready to install it and it looks like crap, ya know?

Oh well, live and learn.

Thanks.

erickbkny28 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 12:19 PM / IP Logged  
Do you wanta see pictures of monitor installs, or do you want someone to explain the steps to you?
Vizionary 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  
I've seen pictuers before but I just want to see if someone's done it to an Aurora is all....
erickbkny28 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 1:52 PM / IP Logged  
Speaking for myself... I've never worked on an Aurora. But if you are talking about install monotors in a headrest, then all you have to do is make sure you buy the right size monotor for your headrest. If your talking about installing a X-Box or PS2. Then send me some pictures of your car and tell me exactly what you want to do.and I'll tell you what I would do.
Vizionary 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 2:00 PM / IP Logged  

sounds good....i'll try and take some photos by this weekend. I'm thinking of putting in my trunk but where I can just fold down my arm rest and be able to eject the game...also btw, is there a way to do a toggle switch instead of doing a manual turn-off?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic