the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

alpine NVA-751A/AS to SONY XAV-7W screen?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
paul62462 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2004 at 9:37 PM / IP Logged  
Hello everyone,  I hope you can help me out!! I  just bought a ALPINE NVA-751A on e-bay because i have an ALPINE NVA-751AS in my truck with an ALPINE screen but since i have a SONY in my truck i put one in my nissan as well  (have lots of sony XA-10B mags) but since i have less room in my car than my truck i bought a SONY  XAV-7W that has a screen  built in  now... here is my problem.. i have the main data cable for the alpine unit as well as a small jumper cable that has a round 10 pin on one side & 13 pin d shaped connector on the other end & has  3 loose wires (WHITE/ green)labled"guide cont" (WHITE/ brown) labled"remote" & (yellow/red) labled "disp cont"  Now, i have a no name two wire IR & have been told to connect one wire of the IR to the (WHITE/ brown) & the other wire to 12volt is this correct? & how can i get a video out  so i can connect to my sony? also is there a way to get audio out other than through  the rca connector on the nav unit? please help me out thanks in advance  paul
Paul C. Duncan
wickedwayz11 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2004 at 10:20 PM / IP Logged  

Alpine has a connector that goes behind the nav unit that gives you a video output as well as an audio mono output.  I don't remember the part #, but look on the alpine site and you should find it.  Hopes this helps.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic