JJ Sqwert
M4lfunct10n 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2002 at 7:55 PM / IP Logged  

1  Open a door.

2  Turn key to On.

3  Turn key to off.

3  Then press the valet button however many times is needed to program.

4  When finished, close the door to exit the programming menu.

Logan

DeathsJester12V 
Silver - Posts: 352
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2002 at 10:27 PM / IP Logged  

Sounds like the Valet Switch might be bad...

one more Question...how old is that alarm?  I can't even find it listed on cliffords webpage as a current Product... j/k

Oh well...here's what to do...

1) Turn the ignition key to the on Position

2) immediately Flick the Valet Switch four times....( you'll hear a Chirp each time it's flicked for a total of four.)

3) Wait 3 seconds and you'll hear another Chirp confirming that the Autoarm setting has been changed.

4) Turn the Ignition off, and you'll hear three more chirps confirming the the exit of program mode..

5) That's all there's to it...

And CRX you were paritally right...somethign wasn't hooked up, but it has nothing to do with the siren..close but no cigar ( just a humorous learning joke..take no offense...it's just a few words from the jester..clifford alarm won't listen - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.)...However..DJFEARNY...You win the grand prize...a big round of applause..( sorry, economy sux it's all I can afford! clifford alarm won't listen - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. )

Sqwert...In order to go into Programming mode..The Ignition HAS TO BE HOOKED UP!!!  If it's not, it won't go into program mode..it's a Clifford thing..so hook up the Ignition than try it..if it doesn't work, Check the Toggle Switch, and the connections..if it still doesn't work there's a problem with the brain...

Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
M4lfunct10n 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2002 at 10:39 PM / IP Logged  
He spelled the alarm wrong.  I'm pretty sure he was talking about Clifford's Intelliguard 8000.  It's part number is 8000ig  not 800iq. 
DeathsJester12V 
Silver - Posts: 352
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2002 at 10:43 PM / IP Logged  

It ok...I found the Manual on Clifford's web site...so as long as teh alarm he gave us is correct, the info I gave him is correct...clifford alarm won't listen - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

Đễẳ†ђş 12\/ Ĵęśŧē®™
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic