icon

Is It Worth Fixing

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
SinX3 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 9:42 PM / IP Logged  
Ok Allot Of People come And Bring Messed Up Amps But Most Dont Come Back We Have A Polocy Of a 30 day limit to Keep their Amps After the 30 days Pass I Throw them Away But About A Month Ago Some One Brought A Presicion Power Amp (PPI) ANd Dont Know If Its Worth Fixing And Selling As Used Or Throwing It away It Looks Like Its New
They Can Hear His But Feel Yours Vermont Audio
Asmodeus 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged  

With any amp do a little figuring ....Find out what it would take to fix it parts wise...Then add in the time you would spend fixing it...Figure up that and then think about what you would be able to sell it for....If its to your benefit to make a few bucks and make someone happy with Bargain Boom sell it.....Make sure if you do decide to sell it that the customer knows its been refurbished In House and goes out the door AS IS and has the Tail Light warrenty (Once you cannot see their tail lights anymore the warrenty is up)

The last shop I worked at we  had an amazing tech guy who could fix amplifiers with bisquick...He was great....For pennies he could refurbish old amps and we would sell them as I stated above...To my knowledge we never had a complaint about any of the amps he repaired....

Is It Worth Fixing - Last Post -- posted image.
Making the World A Louder Place
SinX3 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  

Tail Light Waranty Good One Ime Gona Use That One

They Can Hear His But Feel Yours Vermont Audio

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic