icon

Viper 791 - Unexplained Option

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ampere 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 10:10 AM / IP Logged  
Per the user's guide, the FOB can be programmed to beep/vibrate, page, and illuminate by pressing either the lock, unlock, or start buttons. Just being curious, I pressed the AUX button while in programming mode. you can toggle the hood and trunk indicators on and off. What is this exactly doing? I can't find any documentation o this anywhere!
jmr964 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 12:40 PM / IP Logged  

I was wondering what that does as well?????  If anyone knows let us know.

Thanks

Jason

gus1 
Gold - Posts: 1,013
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  

I believe it toggles the blue instant zone trigger.  Hood should be the grey  wire on the little harness, and trunk is the blue in the main harness.  If you were to connect only the blue wire for hood only, you can set it as such on the remote, so that it tells you that just that zone triggers instead of flashing both hood and trunk simultaneously.  Try it and see.

Gus

Wherever I go, that is where I end up......
ampere 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 10:50 PM / IP Logged  
gus1 wrote:

I believe it toggles the blue instant zone trigger.  Hood should be the grey  wire on the little harness, and trunk is the blue in the main harness.  If you were to connect only the blue wire for hood only, you can set it as such on the remote, so that it tells you that just that zone triggers instead of flashing both hood and trunk simultaneously.  Try it and see.

Gus

Sounds logical. I'll try it tomorrow! Thanks gus!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic