the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Where’s Everyone From?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2005 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dwarren
About 15 min. north of San Francisco, San Rafael CA. Pretty dull...
joebobcletusjr 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2005 at 2:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote joebobcletusjr
I used to be from Spokane, Wa

But last summer I moved to Boise, ID

(I used to think that all people in Idaho were all rednecks, but now that I live here, I realized that I was wrong... only %80 of them are)

The part that really sucks, is that I rarely see or hear a good system, and there are really only a few stereo shops here, one is Aspen Sound (My favorite shop, and was my favorite when I was in spokane. anyone from northern Idaho, or Washington should know about Aspen Sound).

and then there are some of the over-priced reselling crap no one else wants from ebay at %30 more stereo shops.  or maybe I havent really gotten out to see what this city has to offer.
eh? what did you just say?
Chad7n7 
Silver - Posts: 408
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2005 at 2:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Chad7n7

Originally from Tigerland (Baton Rouge, LA)

Relocated due to wife being from down here, but now live in Houma, LA ( Where the TALK is "FLAT" and the WATER is HIGH!!!!) Got quite a few gators down here in the Swampland also.

P.S. Still a big Tigers fan. 

young31 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: March 05, 2005 at 12:53 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote young31

Prince Rupert, BC, Canada

Take off eh?  You Hoser!!

What are you talkin aboot?

Why is it when a man talks dirty to a woman it's sexual harressment, but when a woman talks dirty to a man it's 2.99 a minute????
Cereal 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2005 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Cereal
Chalk up another one for Sunny San Diego, Ca. And yes i do love those mandatory beach days during the winter months!Where’s Everyone From? - Page 8 -- posted image.
Alpine cda-7893 (soon to be Iva-d901)
Alpine Mrd-M1001
12" Alpine Type X
elliotramos 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2005 at 10:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote elliotramos
I'm from Puerto Rico   the last Colony in the world       Where’s Everyone From? - Page 8 -- posted image.  colony of the USA
SoundExplosion 
Copper - Posts: 48
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2005 at 10:37 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote SoundExplosion

LONG ISLAND    NEW YORK

SoundExplosion

danieljaluise 
Copper - Posts: 125
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2005 at 3:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote danieljaluise
pittsburgh, pa
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2005 at 3:25 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote the12volt

Mandeville, LA ...north across the hole in the ground from New Orleans ;)

Where’s Everyone From? - Page 8 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Optik 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2005 at 4:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Optik
McKinney, TX.
Page of 22

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic