icon

W7 custom install pics

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
DukeDuke 
Silver - Posts: 206
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2004 at 8:46 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone have any custom installs with the 8,10, 12, or 13.5W7 installs? I am lookin for some good installs because I will be making a box for my girlfriend to go along with her Christmas present, it will be 1 or 2 10W7's, Memphis 1000D. With a Pioneer HU. I am just looking for some good install ideas. I will tweek it and work it will it make it look like I want it to, but I just want to see some pics, so if you could please post, that would be awesome! Thanks!
Duke Duke
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2004 at 10:13 PM / IP Logged  
wow dude@!  Diamonds are cheeper!, chicks dig diamonds!
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
DukeDuke 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 1:21 AM / IP Logged  
Ha ha, that was last Christmas, I have to give her the more important stuff later in life... to keep her happy...
Duke Duke
tomos 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 6:21 AM / IP Logged  
I built and customised my own 12w7 box with fluffy cow print fabric. But I don't think you want that, although it is for a girl...
What's that flippie??
DukeDuke 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 2:49 PM / IP Logged  
I will be 'glassin it and then painting it pink(of course... her favorite color) and as well I will have her name indented with neons behind it to accent her name.
Duke Duke
tomos 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 8:34 PM / IP Logged  
Please let that be a joke. Not only is the thought of neon and pink vomitus, but the cheese of her name being on it...
One day my son you will realise that girls are worth less than you spend on them. I still haven't.. but one day.
What's that flippie??
DukeDuke 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2004 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  
Well, I came to that conclusion, but she would go nuts if she saw something like that all custom made with her name and in pink, i would say no... but she is goofy and would love it.
Duke Duke
tomos 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 3:01 AM / IP Logged  
Please post a picture when its done then! Does she realise what shes gonna be getting in quality audio goodness or are you the enthusiast forcing your hobby on her?
My girlfriend hasn't heard my W7 yet but I already know the response is gonna be something really irritating. She is defintely NOT into car audio.
Wanna swap? Mine REALLY likes pink.
What's that flippie??
DukeDuke 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 7:08 AM / IP Logged  

Well, lets say my girlfriend asked on her Christmas list for "Boom in my car" I am an enthusiast as far as that goes, but she loves to watch me and is very proud and excited about what I do and it really interests her, so it is pretty cool, so I guess she is intrested as well, I am sure I am gonna give this to her, and she is just going to be like "Oh gosh that is to loud" but I am not going to buy her Audiobahn, I don't want her car to blow up. but I will try and post some pics, when I figure it out. if anyone has any pics, please do post

Duke Duke
7zark7 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: November 26, 2004 at 9:38 AM / IP Logged  

tomos wrote:
One day my son you will realise that girls are worth less than you spend on them. I still haven't.. but one day.

If it Flys, Floats or F#*ks, it's cheaper to rent it.

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic