icon

sayin hi to all

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jt73 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 2:24 AM / IP Logged  

Just figured its time to post and stop lurking...I have learned so much from this site, hopefully I can give something back eventually. 

just getting ready to start my first project that will be FG, installing PS2 into glovebox of '03 f-150, anyone done this before?

I will post pics as i get them and i will post pics of the painted interior pieces too.  

thanks everybody

JT

realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 9:09 AM / IP Logged  

Cool man nice to have you, yeah definately get those pics up man. Personally I have never done this but I know theres alot of people that have. I'm sure several of the installers on here have done it before. Once again welcome man.

Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
jt73 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 9:25 AM / IP Logged  

love your box man!!  that thing is tight,

I got my hole cut out in the glovebox today and was gonna stretch my fleece and such ...i was going to get pics today, but we have icestorms here in good old Chi-town so no going anywhere or doing much today...meanwhile, my interior is tore apart while the A-pillars get airbrushed, along with my passenger airbag and like 5 other pieces

realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 11:08 AM / IP Logged  
airbrushed?  really what kind of paint are you getting done?
Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
~AFAccord~ 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  
Do you knwo what kind of screen setup you are gonna run?  indash?, custom mount? visor mount? 
Black Cherry
"Experience is something you never get until just after you need it."
jt73 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 1:51 PM / IP Logged  

i have 2 Bazooka tubes behind the seats, color matched to the truck red, with stainless steel braid line for the wiring, they are painted with tribal flames with skulls/skeletons inside.   That was done a yr ago, before i knew what good systems were...I will find those pics, they are bad ass.  All coat hooks, handles, kick panels, air bags, door handle bezels, steering column cover all are painted red.  Just waiting for my 5 or so big pieces to come back with  the airbrushing.   Eventually all dash will be BLACK/ red.  

Accord, the screen setup will be in-dash for now, Sony Xplod system, again done before I knew any better about customizing

jt73 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2005 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  
I guess I will have to set up a web page, cause my pics are too big to upload...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic