icon

commando ez2500 trouble back again

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
my71454 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2005 at 9:33 PM / IP Logged  
O.K. lets try this . I did have one wire in the wrong spot (hint) never try this when your sick , aftewr going through the wires again and checking over everything I still have a no start so what I am going to do is give you the wires I am using and maybe that will help. green and white ,brake light switch +when apllied..yellow ign. +even when cranking, white and black ,not using ,white and red not using ,white and orange. not using ,black and yellow not using,black and grey not using,red batt. + black - , orange not using, gray not using, brown and white horn relay, blue and orange not using,black and white not using , blue and white not using , white parking lamp relay ..... the large wires are easy and correct,,,,,,,,, I have the programing set for run time at 15 min. starter for gas motors, smart sensing start enable, and crank time 1.25 sec. I have installed Bulldog systems before and never had this trouble PLEASE HELP if you can and thanks in advance , I will let everyone know how it goes. P.S. the door locks,trunk,and valet mode all work ok . when I try to remote start the parking lights and horn flash 5 times and then nothing , it wont even turn the ignition on yet alone crank the engine .
Lowron 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2005 at 12:09 AM / IP Logged  
Check the hood pin, or the neutral safety wire, Also a wire that goes to a switch for manual shut-off.    Also, you might want to make sure it doesn't need a tach programmed. Oh yeah, one thing I found out, the system HAS TO BE ARMED before it will remote start.
brianh 
Silver - Posts: 516
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2005 at 7:22 PM / IP Logged  
Make sure that the BLACK/ white (neutral saftey)wire is grounded. The system will not work without this connection.
Brian
owner/installer
Sight & Sound Car Stereo
"all electronic equipment runs off of smoke, once you let it out, it stops working"

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic