Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
daratbastid 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2005 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  
followup from previous post
https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?tid=46432&PN=1&tpn=1
I finally figured out what was causing my problems after narrowing it down to the screens themselves (I brought them inside and hookup them up to a PC 12V PSU and my cable box...still getting the lines)...I opened the entire screen assebembly and noticed as I moved the boards around, it had a direct effect on the movement of the lines. I tried putting magnets around different parts of the case and nothing. Finally I cut the positive and neg from the main cable (inside the screen where it meets the board)and ran new direct lines for power and bam! CLEAR AS DAY. Turns out the whole wire harness, which is 1 cable with a DIN type connector composed of the +,-,V1,V2,and audio..SUCKS..the power and the video are obviously interfering with one another. There is absolutly no shielding whatsoever inside that line. So I made a new hole on the back of the monitor and will run the power on its own cable and keep it from crossing the audio/vidio lines. I would think everyone with these types of connectors would have the same problem..Pyle,Boss,Blitz, whatever...all the cheap model LCD's. I was almost ready to ditch them on ebay and try again:) Video Interference Problem Solved -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic