icon

crimestopper

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
park311 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2002 at 4:19 PM / IP Logged  

Hello...before I had a problem getting my alarm to work, but I finally found that I had to hook up the wire for my pin switch to the red wire with silver dots in the trunk (never hooked up the door locks or door trigger) and the car would remote start, chirp, arm, lights flash, everything...the transmittor worked right out of the box

well...somehow the next day the alarm unit quit responding to the transmittor,and I know the remote start is okay because I can press the switch in the alarm module and the car will start and I insert the key...press in the brake pedal and turn the key and the car turns off....

anyways I believe my problem is my transmittors became unprogrammed and I can not figure out how to use the valet switch to program them back..I followed the directions...I press the valet switch 4 times and wait for the lights to flash 4 times...but never get 4 flashes...can anyone help me program the remotes..if there is something special that the instructions are not including

my car is a 99 nissan sentra...alarm...cs-2011rs

djambush 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2002 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  

That is a good unit.

Have you tried thier web site? It has step-by step instructions to re-program the remotes.

www.crimestopper.com

--Ambush

park311 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2002 at 1:50 PM / IP Logged  
yes I've been to the web site....they have the same exact instructions as in the instruction manual itself...and crimestopper does not reply to phone calls or emails either
chuntag95 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2002 at 6:14 PM / IP Logged  
Jerry Elliot jerry@crimestopper.com is who I have been pestering at CS.  I got his email on another forum and he gets back to you in a day or so.  They don't move quick, that's for sure.  He should at least be able to get you to the right person.  I never got a response for the emails I sent to them from the site either.
Chris

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic