the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Eclipse Online Dealers?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2005 at 1:40 PM / IP Logged  
I was unaware you were buying that amp from an online dealer LK. I would be willing to bet that package was shipped to woofersetc first, and they re-labelled it for shipping to you. I just hope you never have problems with it. Good luck with the Eclipse warranty, not to kick you when you're down, or anything like that <grin>. BTW, the Eclipse dealers are hand picked by Eclipse FOR their installation expertise and knowledge, as well as longevity in the community. For me, it is worth it to pay the additional cash up front, and get a good installation. I used to work for the dealer I bought mine from, and I had it installed there, (under my supervsion) so the install did not cost me, but I still get the warranty. I stand by my previous - pay the good dealer/installer.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
Lizardking 
Copper - Posts: 184
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2005 at 2:43 AM / IP Logged  

haemphyst wrote:
I was unaware you were buying that amp from an online dealer LK. I would be willing to bet that package was shipped to woofersetc first, and they re-labelled it for shipping to you. I just hope you never have problems with it. Good luck with the Eclipse warranty, not to kick you when you're down, or anything like that <grin>. BTW, the Eclipse dealers are hand picked by Eclipse FOR their installation expertise and knowledge, as well as longevity in the community. For me, it is worth it to pay the additional cash up front, and get a good installation. I used to work for the dealer I bought mine from, and I had it installed there, (under my supervsion) so the install did not cost me, but I still get the warranty. I stand by my previous - pay the good dealer/installer.

Woofersetc are good people and I have done business with them many many times...The warranty is full just like what Eclipse offers 1 year unless installed my a authorized dealer in which its longer. Like I said before any problems are going to rise in the first 30 days anyway just like with any electronic device. I played it hard for the first 30 days and so far its been flawless. Besides if it fails I send it back to Woofersetc and they ship me off a new one. I don't need anyone to do my installs besides most Eclipse dealers in my area don't do good installs in my opinion.. I'm very very picky on how my stuff is mounted and laid out. I also don't like the fact of some installer ripping through my panels and breaking off clips. I can do a better job on my install then most installers I have met around where I live. I can't justify paying twice as much for a product just because someone can install it for me especially since it would have taken them 10 minutes to install the unit since I had everything all laid out from my previous amp...

As George Carlin said " I don't need some business man bending me over to service the account"

Eclipse "Approaching Perfection"
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic