icon

carbureted remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ggrier 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2005 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
Hey whats up everybody. I wrote the post about the lazy start system. I am currently in the process of having the Viper 791xv installed on my 88 Chevy Caprice. The only problem is that I can not find a throttle pulse/lazy start system to add on. If anybody out there can help me please let me know. THANKS A MILLION! 
83malibuRida 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 10:09 AM / IP Logged  
I dont know about the "throttle pulse/ lazy start system" but a friend of mine that works at a shop installing alarms and such said that there is a way to have your auto start system crank every hour or in what ever intervals that you want. I have a 83 chevy malibu hp350carb/350tran and the only time I have to hit the throttle to crank is if it sits over night. ask about that option it may be cheaper than adding the lazy start system.
Nick Scott
Chimp 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 10:28 AM / IP Logged  

Yes most alarms have that some call is reserved start, I think it is for cold areas it will start the car an set intervals and allow it to run for how ever long you set.

kgerry 
Platinum - Posts: 3,455
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 10:52 AM / IP Logged  
when activated the Viper timer mode feature will start the car every three hours and run it for it's programmed run time....
Kevin Gerry
Certified Electronics Technician
MECP First Class Installer
Owner/Installer
Classic Car Audio
since 1979
83malibuRida 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 11:58 AM / IP Logged  
and if you are having trouble starting you should probably invest in changing out your plugs, wires, rotary button, coil, possibly your starter, cleaning your carb.stock? 4 or 2 bbr.  running good is WAY more important than sounding or looking good. 
Nick Scott

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic