icon

How about those audiobahn?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
83malibuRida 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 9:55 AM / IP Logged  
For the money I spent I would have thought that the sound quality would have been a bit higher. I will give them some credit the subs are nice but the components and tweets were sub par. Can anyone recomend another brand or specific model that blew you away? I need clarity.
Nick Scott
Chimp 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 10:03 AM / IP Logged  

I think that some of the companys who started off making subs and make good subs just turn out some componets to cash in on there good name, if you want a good system I would say you have to mix and match.

What sort of budget do you have, as i'm in the uk all your stuff seams cheap to me compared with our rip off prices.

Bmnicolosi 
Copper - Posts: 173
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
for relatively cheap, i like the infinity reference series components, around 200 dollars at circuit city, they are extremely clear and clean sounding.  Moving up in price you can go for boston acustics, and way up in price mb quartz and diamond audio.
Francious70 
Silver - Posts: 629
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 11:02 AM / IP Logged  
Image Dynamics makes some good comps. As does MB Quart's older spekers, Phoenix Gold's TI Elite comp's, I've only heard good things about Kicker's comps.
Paul
heavilymedicate 
Silver - Posts: 328
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 12:17 PM / IP Logged  

How ya liking those chrome flames?...

Hehe, just a cheap shot

What will you get for Christmas, bad boy? Coal........or Visonik?? - stevdart
Wow, is everyone clueless and lost in the dark? - uthinkuknoaudio
83malibuRida 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2005 at 10:41 AM / IP Logged  
No cheap shots needed just advice on other brands, thanks.
Nick Scott
xtreamcc 
Silver - Posts: 467
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2005 at 3:00 PM / IP Logged  
Bmnicolosi's right, infinity makes a great budget system. I'm again, swapping systems, switching from JL subs, and cerwin componets to all infinity. I currently have 3 way 6x9's, the 6000cs componets in my front doors, the 6002i 6.5"s in the rear doors and the 3002cf's in the dash with 4 10" infinity kappa prefects on the way. I would have to say that infinity, for the money, is better sounding than anything on the market.
"Shiny chrome when used in conjunction with bikini models is particularly effective in inducing brain deficit disorder"
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Monster System on its way.
gcorrea 
Silver - Posts: 436
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2005 at 11:20 PM / IP Logged  
i personally use all kicker speakers, including subs, and love the clarity and punchiness the components give out.
gcorrea
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2005 at 6:55 PM / IP Logged  

I love Boston Acoustic's components. They sound real clear and nuetral, and the highs don't scream at you. I own their FS60 component set and an Alpine 3523 amp but havn't put them into my new car yet. How about those audiobahn? -- posted image.

Infinity, Boston, Alpine, JBL, JL, and Polk, just to name a few, all make great speakers.

uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2005 at 8:40 PM / IP Logged  
Audiobahn should be banned. It is the devils work on earth. Can't you tell by the flames? lol
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic