icon

Viper 800 into an 87 Supra???

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
supract26 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2005 at 3:00 AM / IP Logged  
Has anyone wired a Viper 800 car alarm into an 87 Supra??? I bought one off of EBAY and can't figure it out. It has the pager and shock sensor harnesses as well. I tried following the instruction manual and the wiring diagram from this site but the harnesses do not match the installation manual as far as the number of wires and the colors on them. I am stumped....Maybe someone who has done this before could assist me and tell me which wires from the alarm go to the car?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
shnackelberry 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2005 at 2:47 AM / IP Logged  
chris There arent but a few wires that actually hook up to the car and here they are. Constant 12 volts,ign 12 volts,door triger wire,flashing light wire,starter wire and ground. the rest of the wires hook up to the rest of the alarm. Get the constant 12 v, the ign 12 v and the starter wire right from the ign harness. door triger wire get from the drivers door switch. the flashing light wire from the driver side kick panel. constant 12 volts is white at ign harness. ign BLACK / YELLOW stripe at ign harness. starter is BLACK/ red stripe at ign harness. door triger is RED / black stripe in drivers kick panel. parking lights is green in drivers kick panel. Oh yeah door lock wire is GREEN/ YELLOW stripe and unlock is white both in passengers kick panel. there ya go

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic