icon

factory antitheft alarm rearm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chiewlai 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2005 at 3:33 PM / IP Logged  

hello every one out there i recently installed remote starter viper 150esp in windstar 1998.power door locks, horn, r/s all works fine. the one feature that does'nt  work is the factory anti-theft alarm will not rearm when i lock the doors using the viper transmitter. but when any one door is open and lock button of viper transmitter is activated the alarm is armed as indicated by the antitheft light on the dash. thus can any body help with any color and where can i find the r.a.p. module in the van that i can hook up to so that i can slam the door shut , arm the system wiht the lock pulse.

thank you all appreciated.  chiew

profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2005 at 5:10 PM / IP Logged  
dont ur factory alarm auto arm after a per of time?
i really dont see the point of arming ur factory alarm when you have the viper installed. if you want the horn to go off, you can wire to it.
|     HORN TRIGGER|YELLOW /GREEN        |- |ignition harness            |
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
mkaudio17 
Member - Posts: 38
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2005 at 6:47 PM / IP Logged  

you have to pulse the doorpin wire same time as lock, usually on DEI they have a factory rearm wire, or pulse aftershut down

Professionalism.
chiewlai 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 12:45 PM / IP Logged  

hi mkaudio ,

thanks for the infor, where is the door pin wire and what's the color. is the h3/1 blue status/factory security rearm output wire  as shown in DEI manual the correct  fo connect to door pin etc.?

thanks again friends.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic