icon

clifford concept 50

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
joe_1 
Silver - Posts: 286
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 5:34 AM / IP Logged  
can anyone help me i need a wiring diagram for this alarm.
jcumba 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 12:23 PM / IP Logged  

The Member's Download page has a few of the Clifford alarm wiring diagrams (the Concept 60 may be the closest match - with additional features that may not be in the Concept 50).

If you've never installed a Clifford alarm, also download any of the Clifford install manuals available in the Member's Download page to avoid damaging or locking up the unit.

Teken 
Gold - Posts: 1,492
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 9:13 PM / IP Logged  
jcumba wrote:

The Member's Download page has a few of the Clifford alarm wiring diagrams (the Concept 60 may be the closest match - with additional features that may not be in the Concept 50).

If you know where this information is. Why then, have you sent me a PM for the exact same Q??
Seems odd that you have only one (1) post, and the person you decide to call upon for assistance is me.
Yet you know how, and where to obtain the exact same information from this site???
Explain yourself.
Knowledge is power. But only if you apply that knowledge in a positive way, which promotes positive results in others.
EVIL Teken . . .
Teken 
Gold - Posts: 1,492
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 9:16 PM / IP Logged  
jcumba wrote:
Do you have Clifford install sheets for the Concept 60 alarm? I lost the copy of the install sheets from when I was a Clifford install rep. (wish I still had access to the database).
If you have the install sheets, I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail them to jorgecumba8@aol.com
Thanks in advance for your help - it's greatly appreciated,
Jorge
Knowledge is power. But only if you apply that knowledge in a positive way, which promotes positive results in others.
EVIL Teken . . .
OmarR 
Copper - Posts: 162
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2005 at 4:47 PM / IP Logged  

I ended up sending him the info. But I do believe the Concept 20/40/60 series is different from the Concept 50 UK version.

jcumba 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2005 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  

My request was for the Concept 60 install manual which is different from the wiring diagram.

Clifford has a set of install sheets for each alarm.  The install sheets for the Concept 60 consists of 14 pages, I believe.

So, when I asked for the install sheets - I wasn't asking for the wiring diagram.

I didn't think that needed clarification.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic