icon

engine harness

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
piscopop 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 3:32 PM / IP Logged  
im pretty shure this is the wrong site for this question but maybe someone will know
i have a 92 dodge shadow america with a tbi 2.2 liter thats redy to blow up with 230,000 + miles on it my friend sold me a 2.5 liter turbo + transmission ecm and engine side wire harness    the turbo came out of an 89 spirit and well the plugs dont match up i need to splice the wire harnesses but being from diffrent cars the wire colors dont always match up i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get accurate wire diagrams and wire color codes i would appriciate it verry much
"ain't nothin workin, ain't nothin right, theres a hole in me that i cant fill no matter how hard i try...    hey bartender hit me with a double!"
boomer_106 
Silver - Posts: 710
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2005 at 11:33 PM / IP Logged  

You could get an alldata subscription which would probably tell you. Here is what I am talking about if you don't know.

http://alldata.com/products/diy/index.html

You could also ask at the following place.

http://www.batauto.com/cgi-bin/Forum/db_TalkToMeV2.cgi

piscopop 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2005 at 10:15 PM / IP Logged  
thanks boomer the 2.2 threw a rod on saturday afternoon about a block and a half from my house so i quickly threw it in 1st gear and floored it hehehe made it to my house and there it sits till i get this crap sorted out im bummin a ride to work or walkin which sucks cus i live 10 miles out in the country i guess thats motivation to get it done haha   well ill keep posting my progress i guess for anybody who is intrested and also would like to turn this into a project car with this engine swap so if anyone has any ideas about performance mods to a 92 shadow with a 2.5 liter trubo 2 motor let me hear em
"ain't nothin workin, ain't nothin right, theres a hole in me that i cant fill no matter how hard i try...    hey bartender hit me with a double!"
piscopop 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2005 at 7:54 PM / IP Logged  
well much progress has been made ive got the engine changed over and most of the wires figured out all that remains is adapting the diffrent fuel lines, custom exhaust (3"), a trip to u-pull it for an airbox and intake hoses, and all vaccume lines need to be redone.
boomer_106 
Silver - Posts: 710
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2005 at 9:38 PM / IP Logged  
Good job pisco how did you figure out the wires?
imstrange 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2005 at 12:09 PM / IP Logged  
what about a cold air intake ; and adjustable wastegate ; [big boost]
dont be one

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic