the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

What is parking lights?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 18, 2005 at 11:41 AM / IP Logged  

Thats awsome.....where else but on this site, can you get help like that.....What is parking lights? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

Is the problem solved.... ? I dont speak or read Norwegian.   Hell, I have a hard enogh time with inglushWhat is parking lights? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

exsodius 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2005 at 5:52 PM / IP Logged  

bobk wrote:
They did, now you can work on yours.

Yes this is a good place to get help. I just found out that usa and norway hav two compleatly different parking lights. To clarify:

1a. USA parking lights is the direction signal lights.

1b. Norway parking lights is two red lights in the rear and two 5 watt bulbs inside the headlights in the front. And they are NOT blinking, they have constant light.

2a. USA has constant marking/corner lights .

2b. Norway does not.

* And when i say Norway, i really think this is for the whole Europe.

exsodius 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2005 at 6:14 PM / IP Logged  

bobk wrote:
Exsodius, hello, the signal and the parking lights are seperate from each other on USA care and trucks. The park lights can be turned on with or with out turn signals or head lights. Side markers(corner lights) come on with parking lights. I think we just call them by differant names .

Ohh noo. Now i get even more confused. But you have to tell me what lights/location comes on when you turn on parking lights and what color before i even let myself get confused again.

exsodius 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2005 at 7:00 PM / IP Logged  

bobk wrote:
Park lights and side(corner) lights, Front can be white(clear) or amber rear are red always and do not blink. Turn signals are much brighter and can be amber on the rear.park lights turn on with first position of the switch and stay on with headlights. Ignition must be on for turn signals to work, head lights and park lights can be turned on with out ignition. Hazzard lights blink all 4 stop or turn lights.

You know if all that you say is correct, then there is no difference at all :) Pretty funny. Exept from marking lights.

Still some questions.

- Are the color amber the same as orange?

-Is hazzard lights the same as turns signal lights or is it when emergency lights switch are on?

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic