icon

Audiobahn Headunits

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2005 at 11:37 PM / IP Logged  
ya, it was in your defense. Not to often I find myself defending a suporter of audiobahn, but I am in a good mood tonightAudiobahn Headunits - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
wayland1985 
Silver - Posts: 353
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2005 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  
LOL....  Well thanks, it's appreciated. 
~wayland
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 12:02 PM / IP Logged  
apples and oranges.
Big Dave
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 12:24 PM / IP Logged  

I know of a couple of particular guys on this site that if they were to design a system around Audiobahn gear could probably lay the smack down to alot of people on this site. Sometimes install is more important than choice of equipment. Here in the Great White North Eh!, we get hosebagged on Audiobahn pricing, it is far from inexpensive here. Now the outrageous claims not withstanding, the gear performs and performs quite well actually. We had a lower failure rate than we did with Rockford for that matter. Now just because the head's are made by someone else does not mean that they are useless and have no place in car audio, that spot is reserved for Sony and Bose Audiobahn Headunits - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.. You don't think that Eclipse makes their own cd players do they......

Eg: How many of you like Hyundai's?

Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 12:50 PM / IP Logged  
"hosebagged" - We don't use words like that in Alabama. Silly Canadians.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged  
No, you guys just talk with weird accents, find me a Southern chick dude, I'd be all over that. Anyways so, how may of you like Hyundai, the fabulous manufacturer of Eclipse heads if I am not mistaken.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 1:22 PM / IP Logged  
Hyundai makes Eclipse heads? At least they can do something right.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
joebobcletusjr 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2005 at 2:48 PM / IP Logged  
Wow it's amazing what happens when you bring up Audibahn.

If that makes such a stirr the I say use Profile, or Boss, oh how about Pyramid, or any other crap that you can buy at wal-mart, or k-mart (you know the fisher-price brands "my first subwoofer.")

I am not much of a fan of Audiobahn, but then again, I have not used too many of ther products; just subs, so I can't judge, other than the fact that the subs sounded like they were playing through a stack of pillows, or at the bottom of an aquarium, the bass was too rigin blurpy and the subs produced too much distortion, but this was a few years ago, and they were some-what unseen by the punks that take mommy and daddy's civic out and strap a wing on the back of it and buy some of those packaged "300 watt" sub packages with the neon light rings around the subs at wall mart, and try to pull up next to someone with decent brand 10 inch sub that puts them to shame.  When a brand starts showing up in those types of people's cars, that is when I need to move on to bigger better things.

Why am I so full of anger???

By the way I have nothing against imports, or those who drive them; except when they are not their cars but these people want to pretend that they are, I will never own one, but that is because I am a chevy guy; it's just my own personal preference

Also I have nothing against those who love Audiobahn, because it is all about preference, if you feel that audiobahn is better than another brand, fine, but I won't believe it until I get smoked by one.

eh? what did you just say?
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic