icon

the best tool for installs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
extreme1 
Silver - Posts: 1,070
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  
I'm all about the antenna, I have a 42" one from a 2 way radio I use.
forget the 90 degree drill, I don't remember the last time I used mine, my 90 degree SKEWdriver however I use every day.
Shaughn Murley
Install Manager, Dealer Services
Visions Electronics
Red Deer, Alberta
riceman 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 2:35 PM / IP Logged  

avxtech wrote:
riceman,  for you to knock something without even knowing anything about it, ...pretty lame.  I actually own a $15 Radioshack DVM and the only thing i use it for is to test tach.  Personally, money is not a factor when it comes to tools, if its something that helps me get the job done easier, or faster, then hell gimme one. I bought a power probe, had it about 2 weeks and gave it back to the tool guy, just wasnt for me. Besides, its kinda cool having something made by an american for once, not some POS made in some factory in Malasia designed by somebody who's name i cant even pronounce. Dont be so closed minded, i bet you werent like that when you first got into this business. Installers today need to be more creative and imaginative, unlike yourself.

avxtech, for your information I am opened minded. I was just purely stating my opinion. But since you got on the offensive and started getting all butt hurt about your mister meter. So let me get this right, your mister meter can measure continuity, volts and send voltage out . Is that all that it can do because if thats it , it aint the ultimate installer tool. Tell me how can you trigger a negative/positive door locks or how can you activate a trunk release,parking lights, horn etc with your mister meter. Simple, you cant , for beginners you can complete a circuit , the only time you do is when u pop a speaker. So tell me why your $100+ dollar mister meter is any better then my amercian made Powerlogic probe II . your mister meter can do the same thing as my mac logic probe and my makita battery. All the logic probes powerlogic, mac, snap-on that i have all leak voltage any of them in the hand of an inexperienced installer can cause damage. Nothin can replace a DVM only experience can come close. 

avxtech 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 3:04 PM / IP Logged  

OK,   again, your talking about something you know NOTHING about...

"....Tell me how can you trigger a negative/positive door locks or how can you activate a trunk release,parking lights, horn etc with your mister meter....."

Actually, your wrong, it DOES do all of that!  Did u even bother checking out the website ( http://www.intriface.com)?!

If your  sooooo open minded, then y r u knocking something that you've never used?  By the way, if u think power probe is made in the USA, ummm try again.

riceman 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged  
okay dood, wat I've got so far is your tool is good for u, mines is good for me. Lets leave it at that. I won't say anymore till I've tried it.
mxxmikexx 
Silver - Posts: 796
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 5:28 PM / IP Logged  
the antenna is a very good, simple tool to have
Mike Battaglia
Specialized Car Audio
Bensenville IL 60106
johnnyb1231 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 9:32 PM / IP Logged  
POWER PROBES ARE MADE IN TEXAS YOU MORON... MINE SAYS "MADE IN U.S.A."  ON IT
johnnyb1231 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  

and for the record the IDEAL installer tool would be this... a HOT chick naked installing everything WHILE shes giving you head... i would mortgage my house for one of those.

the best tool for installs - Page 4 -- posted image.

Lubuspl 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2005 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged  
I use the SNAPON - Tester, Circuit, for 6V and 12V Systems
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=diagnostics&item_ID=16693&group_ID=1393&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog
mxxmikexx 
Silver - Posts: 796
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2005 at 1:00 PM / IP Logged  
and for the record the IDEAL installer tool would be this... a HOT chick naked installing everything WHILE shes giving you head... i would mortgage my house for one of those
do you know where in can order one of those? im totally in!
life would be so much better in the install bay.....the best tool for installs - Page 4 -- posted image.
Mike Battaglia
Specialized Car Audio
Bensenville IL 60106
CutDog504 
Silver - Posts: 637
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 11:47 AM / IP Logged  
Look on EBAY, they have dam near everything on ebay!the best tool for installs - Page 4 -- posted image.
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic