icon

i'm a father now!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
projectprotege 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 2:54 AM / IP Logged  
as of 11:48am february the 22nd. it was a baby girl. 19.5 inches long....7 pounds 6.5 ounces....she was 6 weeks early so shes in intensive care nursery with tubes down her throat to help her breath but right now shes doing most of the breathing herself and shes trying to pull the tubes out lol ....i got to change her already and hold her hand...i put my finger by her and she grabbed it and squeezed. she even opened her eyes when i talked to her... im so happy :D
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 6:17 AM / IP Logged  
Congratulations, DAD!  Happy to know your girlfriend and baby girl are doing okay.  Sounds like your little one is progressing very well.  Glad you kept us up on it.
overworked 
Copper - Posts: 133
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 8:37 AM / IP Logged  
Congratulations mate!!!!! You going to teach her the tricks of the trade?
Francious70 
Silver - Posts: 629
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
Congrats man. Hop you start you daughter young on this passion of ours.
Paul
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 12:04 PM / IP Logged  

Ya know reading these posts brought tears to my eyes.....my "little girl" will be 18 on the 3rd of April, and I remeber all of the things you said projectprotoget, about the little fingers and eyes and poopie diapers. youve got some good times in front of you man, raise her rite. The joy that little person will bring to you is UNREAL....... before you know it she will be asking for cash and keys, so savor every moment you can....like me, Im sure you cant wait to hear her say daddy. Mine still calls me daddy, and says Ilove you after every phone call and goodbye. 

Congrats.....

projectprotege 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 12:32 PM / IP Logged  
i'm a father now! - Last Post -- posted image.
i'm a father now! - Last Post -- posted image.
Francious70 
Silver - Posts: 629
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 23, 2005 at 10:58 PM / IP Logged  
KarTuneMan, that is so touching. I'm gonna go call my dad right now.
Paul
Chad7n7 
Silver - Posts: 408
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2005 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  

Congratulations...........a little late, lol!!

Children are a wonderful addition to our lives. They bring out the best of us, and also give true meaning to life. As I have two of them myself, my daughter is 3 1/2 and my son is 2. And now I look back and can't remember what life was like without them, and also can't imagine it without them.

Also as everyone has said, start them out young, lol!! My two are there by me in the shop ALOT, my little girl knows specifics of tools, sizes of wrenches/sockets are our focus in training right now. My son has a ways to go, he just likes to beat the hell out of things, so I have to make sure he is occupied with something other than the vehicle! His FAVORITE pastime is king of the speaker display!!

Have fun with your little girl, and remember as they say, and I can say from experience, " Daddy's girl, and Mamma's Boy" 

amb4life 
Copper - Posts: 87
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2005 at 7:41 PM / IP Logged  
Congrats Man . I have one on the way in 4 months.... Looks Like i have a lot to look foward to....
Eclipse 5435
US Amps Merlin MD2 x 2
US Amps Merlin MD42
Kicker Solo X 18"
MB Quart QSD216 x 2
Optik 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2005 at 3:48 PM / IP Logged  
Realy late congrats.....................but anyway enjoy it I have a 4 year old and we (me and her) get in alot of trouble from mommy. Their is nothing better than hearing her tell me she loves me before I leave to work, and even better when she is their opening the door saying she missed me whem I get home. As they say above start her out young mine already sits on my lap in front of the computer, and sits beside me when working on my truck. Its great to hear "make the speakers jump daddy". Its so much fun makin mommy mad.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic