icon

what router?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stuntjester1 
Member - Posts: 36
Member spacespace
Posted: February 25, 2005 at 1:42 PM / IP Logged  
Ok i want a router and want to know what is a good one, just want it to cut rings and round edges. Dont need the best but got to last.
overworked 
Copper - Posts: 133
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2005 at 5:08 AM / IP Logged  

don't ask for much do you? Try black and decker, ryobi, GMC Platinum if they exist in the states? but basically your not going to get a good one for good money.

When did we start using routers in the Automotive Electronics field?I don't recall using mine on a car........maybe box edges but even still, I've never used on there.....am I strange?

civicdetailer 
Copper - Posts: 51
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2005 at 6:59 PM / IP Logged  

you can get a craftsman router for like 50 bucks. thats what i did, and mine works fine.

overworked - i am assuming he wants the router for making speaker rings and such for doing fiberglass installs. thats the reason i bought mine.

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You know you want to hit it, but you are scared of the consequences.
stuntjester1 
Member - Posts: 36
Member spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2005 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  
yea just speaker rings, and some rounding edges. Im probly end up getting a black and decker since they are like 80 buck, since i still got to buy two 20 dollar bits also. Thanks for the help, hopefully in a couple off weeks ill be posting up some pics of my first boxes.
overworked 
Copper - Posts: 133
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2005 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  
I still use a jigsaw a sandpaper, maybe I'm just old fashioned, but hey if it gets you pro results then go for it!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic