icon

Parrott CK3100

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
GDillon 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2005 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
Has anyone ever installed a Parrot CK3100 Hands free Bluetooth in a 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat.  I need all the detailed installation instructions I can get.  Wiring diagrams are even hard to get.   This has been a hard task to find anyone who can help!!!  
JoshV 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2005 at 11:57 PM / IP Logged  

GDillon wrote:
Has anyone ever installed a Parrot CK3100 Hands free Bluetooth in a 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat.  I need all the detailed installation instructions I can get.  Wiring diagrams are even hard to get.   This has been a hard task to find anyone who can help!!!  

I just installed one the other day.    The instructions that come with it are garbage.    Does the ford have an amplified system?   If so you have to connect your speaker wires after the amp.     Basically its fairly simple.   You have the obvious 12v, ign, gnd.      Then you have your mute wire(seperate yellow in speaker harness)     Your mute wire is negative so if your vehicle has a positive mute youll need to wire in a relay.   Directechs doesnt list a mute wire but I would bet there is one.     It also says its an amplifed system but depending on model options I dont know if thats true.   

Basically on your wire ouputs from the unit.   Your black plugs are the ones your going to use.   These arent going to plug in so you will have to cut them off.    Also dont do this right away because then you wont know what was the male and female side.    If I remember correctly the female side goes to the speakers and the male side goes to the radio.      Its lists what wires are what in the directions(fl,fr,rl,rr)     Other than that its all plug ins.   

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help as much as possible.  

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic