icon

1994 Mustang TV

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jnuts247 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2005 at 6:44 PM / IP Logged  

My buddy installed a mobile tv in his 1994 mustang gt... i usually do all the installs, but anywayz when ever he turns the car off the unit acts as if it is the first time it has been turned on, like the memory wire is not connected? I just looked over the wires really fast today  and it seems like everything is all connected? Any ideas on what it could be, he is gonna drop his car off to me this weekend so i can work on it,  the only thing i could think of is if his clips are bad, because he took out his old headunit right before he installed the tv and the headunit never had any memory problems, please help me out!! thanks for the help in advance

ss-installer 
Silver - Posts: 444
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2005 at 6:14 PM / IP Logged  
gotta be memory wire. what kinda HU is it?
jnuts247 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2005 at 2:11 PM / IP Logged  

I Checked The Memory Wire And Used A Tester, I tested it from the clip to where it plugs into the brain, i even tried by passing the memory wire and goin straight to a battery, and still i got the same results? the only other thing i could think of is if the brain is bad, or th wire running from the brain to the monitor is bad??? any ideas???? the headunit he had in before the tv worked fine with the memory, So i think it is the unit any way to test? its a pyle PLDINTV7?? Get Back To Me And Thanks For Your Help!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic