icon

2001 Dodge Durango Console

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
One_Dieu 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2005 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  

profuse007 how did you show my pic in your post?  What did you type in to ge tthe picture to show?  I've been trying to show my pic's like that, but I don't know how. 

R.C, I want to paint it  a gloss black wih a blue pearl on top of of it.  My whole set is goin to be painted that way. I'm running all power acoustic product.  I have 4 of their FUBR-10's and three of their amps.  They have black and blue color scheme.  My next project is the amp rack. 

Respect the Blood Line
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2005 at 11:11 AM / IP Logged  
i use imageshack.us to host the pic. its a free service. check out the site and youll know.
theres soemthing wrong w/ this board. that thumdnail suppose to link to a bigger pic. i notice that the address change on that thumbnail, when i went back to edit my post.
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
One_Dieu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2005 at 11:28 AM / IP Logged  

profuse007

I use photobucket to host my pic's.  I use Glassman's forum the most and I have no problems posting pictures there. Have you ever been to his site.  If not you should check it out.  There are some crazy jobs in his photo page. Most of my pic's that I took of my console are posted there. 

Respect the Blood Line
One_Dieu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 06, 2005 at 12:50 AM / IP Logged  

Hey has Everyone been.  Sorry I have not posted my progress on the console in a long time.   I'm waiting to find some  who can  paint.  I'm also thinking about teaching myself how to spray. 

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/one_dieu/PICT0089.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/one_dieu/PICT0096.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/one_dieu/PICT0093.jpg

This is what I'm working on now.  It's an amp rack molded in the third row window.  Also it will house a 6.5 speaker. The other window will house an amp, power cap and 6.5 speaker.

Respect the Blood Line
One_Dieu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 06, 2005 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged  

Why can't I post my pic's right here.  Everytime I try it turns up jankey. 

Respect the Blood Line
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 06, 2005 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged  
Photobucket.com may not allow images to be shown on other sites from their site it seems, however those links are broken.
2001 Dodge Durango Console - Page 2 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic