icon

2002 Nissan Altima window feature

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
f00dstamps 
Copper - Posts: 132
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2005 at 2:15 PM / IP Logged  
i did my research and could not find an answer that satified my questions. i'm trying to figure out this info for a friend of a friend.
he wants to retain his oem window roll down feature with an aftermarket alarm. the local shop said he would lose this feature. i read a post here and it said if you take the wires at the switch in the door, you would retain the feature. another person said he had to set him altima up for double pulse unlock and it would cause his windows to roll down just a little bit whenever he unlocked.
my question is: how does the window rolldown work? do you need a latched signal to roll it all the way down or do you just pulse the "autodown?"
isn't there also a window roll up feature?
soundzplus 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2005 at 2:24 PM / IP Logged  

ok -- here s your answer on this --

Ive done this on several Nissan products (350z / Maxima / Altima) you need to use a DEI 611t - will latch the Power door lock wire - causing the windows to go up -- then to go down -- use a second one - on the Unlock wire - because the unlock requires a double pulse -- this first "latch" will NOT unlock the doors --

Hope that helps

Marty

Soundz Plus, Inc.

f00dstamps 
Copper - Posts: 132
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2005 at 2:50 PM / IP Logged  
will this do only one window?
how do you unlock the doors without wanting the windows to roll down? does the 611t latch only after pressing the button for 2 seconds or so?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic