icon

how to make alpine input cable

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
iracekx 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2005 at 12:14 AM / IP Logged  
I have a bunch of Alpine Ai-net cables and I would like to make one into a rca input to play my Ipod. I know that you can buy one for not very much. Why not use what I have and build one for free. Back in the days for all you old school installers this is what we had to do before you could buy all these adapters. I just do not have a changer to find out if I need a positve or negative input to make the radio think there is a changer hooked up. If I had one I could figure it out with a little bit of time. I built my din to rca to go from my Orion 500 parametric eq to a sony xec-1000 same thing I just did'nt have to trick it into thinking that it was plugged in. Thanks for any help you guys have.
Life begins at 150..........On a 2005 Blue R1. Full Akrapovic race system/PC3/Chrome wheels/Greggs flush mount turn signals/LP sliders/LP bra/Clifford 2.5/Pit Bull front & Rear stands/
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2005 at 7:03 PM / IP Logged  
What model Alpine deck do you have?
iracekx 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2005 at 12:29 AM / IP Logged  
Alpine CDA-7894
Life begins at 150..........On a 2005 Blue R1. Full Akrapovic race system/PC3/Chrome wheels/Greggs flush mount turn signals/LP sliders/LP bra/Clifford 2.5/Pit Bull front & Rear stands/
imstrange 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2005 at 12:38 PM / IP Logged  
you got an extra one-[a-i cable ? ] want to trade? I have the same deck : but need to hook up my cd changer and xm receiver
dont be one
iracekx 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2005 at 2:34 PM / IP Logged  
imstrange wrote:
you got an extra one-[a-i cable ? ] want to trade? I have the same deck : but need to hook up my cd changer and xm receiver
I already bought the AI-Net to rca adapter, but I will sell you the cable or if you have a Pioneer P-Buss cable I will trade for that. If you want to buy it tell me how much you will give me for it shipped. The cable is brand new and has never been used. If you want it e-mail me at bluer1@sbcglobal.net until then later Dude.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic