icon

Acrua TL 2000 Anti-theft bypass

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2005 at 1:40 PM / IP Logged  
Has any bopdy hook up a 555H on this car. On DEI list is says it will, but in manural for the years lister start at 2001 not 2000, can any body confirm this. I dont want one that use a spare key.
dare_ds69 
Silver - Posts: 419
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2005 at 5:50 PM / IP Logged  
best way is get an extra key just a valet key a the dealer for $25 and use 556u the h is not good some times
how own your mind, control your life.
MECP certified. always use a DMM
bretbowman 
Copper - Posts: 156
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2005 at 3:10 AM / IP Logged  

If I were you, I'd just try it and if it doesn't work, sell the thing on ebay. 

I just installed the 555x in my Toyota because, like you, I didn't want to have a key inside the car, not to mention having to buy another spare for $20 and then program it.  The primary issue is having a key in the car for me.

If I DID have to put a key inside the car.  After I programmed it, I would take a hack saw and cut the key in half so that if someone were to bypass the alarm somehow, they couldn't use my remote start key to easily steal my car.

Good luck!

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD (Clifford G5 Avantguard 5 w/ 2 SmartWindows modules) - IT Engineer - NRA Life Member - LDS Return Missionary - Married for time AND ETERNITY - Eternally sealed family
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2005 at 8:58 AM / IP Logged  
its not me it is a costmer that did not want to give up a key, and have another made etc. any ways i set up an account with bypasskit.com. thay have them with out keys being used.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic