icon

Pioneer dvh-P5000mp questions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Clipsetuner 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2005 at 6:02 AM / IP Logged  

Well I was just looking into gettin a basic mp3 deck then I came across this thing Pioneer dvh-P5000mp and thought cool I could step up the game. Ive been hunting the net for a hours and really couldent dig up much about this deck. If someone has this deck and could just snap some pics of all the wiring it would basicly answer all my questions.

How many RCA's does it have and where do they all go? I run my speakers off a Amp so I need fronts/rears/subs. I also read this has just a video in? no PS2 action?

some reveiws of what you guys think would also help alot, I allready have the DEH-P7700 and its great Im just wondering for another 100$ should I go to the Pioneer dvh-P5000mp and get dvd too.

DTE

homer1 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2005 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  

The Pioneer DVH-P5000MP is an AM/FM/DVD that will also do MP3s. No Video Inputs, 2 pair RCA outputs(F/R or full-range/Sub), Dual Zone(watch DVD thru 2nd zone, listen to radio/changer thru speakers). Have you tried looking at PIONEER's website? ( www.pioneerelectronics.com ) First current model PIONEER CD/radio with MP3, Front/Rear/Sub RCA jacks is what you already have - DEH-P7700MP

If you want to try a JVC Arsenal series CD/radio - the KD-AR560 has these features & can be found for under $200 retail. Or a KD-ADV6010  AM/FM/DVD radio - like the PIONEER DVH-P5000mp, but has Front/Rear/Sub out RCAs, 5 volt onj those RCAs, GIGA-MP3 - can read a DVD burned with MP3s - 4.7 Gb or 1000 songs, and a 2 year warranty. The best news - about half of what the PIONEER cost.

Experience gained is directly proportional to the amount of equipment destroyed - break it & learn!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic