icon

whic is better betwee these two head unit

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
boricuaso 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2005 at 6:30 PM / IP Logged  

i have both the Sony CDX-F5700  and the Kenwood KDC-MP628, i know nether one of these is top of the line, but both are nice, but wich one is the best out of them two!!. i need to keep one and sell the other one.lol

whats your opinion? plz help!

Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2005 at 6:40 PM / IP Logged  
What one do you like best?  You already own them, you should know by now which one is better for you.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
boricuaso 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2005 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
yes i own both! i use the kenwood in my car!, and havent installed the sony yet, wich is why i ask i dont want to wast my time installing the sony ,if its not worth it..
xTimx 
Copper - Posts: 354
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2005 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged  
i can garrauntee (spelling) you this, keep the kenwood in your dash, sell the sony to some lucky unfortunate person that is in dire need of a deck. honestly..sony wont come near to the SQ that kenwood has. i have a kenwood deck in my car..it just sounds awesome in it..i was really skeptical to get one...but i was proven wrong, but then again i also had a sony deck...it was bla..and the sound wasnt there for me. especially not for clarity! and if your really wanting to be technical...get the specs for both products and compare the two..then make your final decision
xTimx
kfr01 
Gold - Posts: 2,121
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2005 at 12:24 AM / IP Logged  
You're probably the single best person to tell which one is better. :-)
Why don't you install the sony quick and write a review for us. Seriously, it would be great to have a head-to-head review for others shopping for a head unit to read.
New Project: 2003 Pathfinder
Jarmizz 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2005 at 1:02 AM / IP Logged  
I have a Kenwood and I have compared this to mates Sonys and also a Alpine ( 3-4year old model, although mine is 2 years old) and mine is by far the best in layout design, sound, and features.
Stay with the Kenwood mate and sell the Sony.
boricuaso 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2005 at 1:20 AM / IP Logged  

i was looking trugh the specs and the sony does not have half the fetures the kenwood has, one feture this sony HU has that my kenwood model dont have is the front,rear,and sub. rca out puts, on the kenwood i have front and rear or front and sub rca out electronicaly switched in the HU as you wish, the kenwood does have the multiple crossover point for HPF, LPF,  for front, rear and sub. wich i love, it keeps my rockford fosgates midrange speakers with out distortion at loud volumes. i had replace a diffrent sony HU with this kenwood and i notice the sound quality diffence. kenwood was better, but i was wondering if one sony HU model would sound Better then another sony model.

i guess i wont bother with the sony.

thanks all

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic