Programming remote on Prestige APS996A

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
spooken 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: May 07, 2005 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  
Hi guys,
I just got a replacement transmitter/remote for my Prestige APS996A. Here is the link to the remote I'm talking about. I'm having trouble programming it. I followed the instruction at http://www.audiovox.com/manuals/owners/1286445_OM.pdf
So far, I've only been able to follow up till step #3. When I tried to press the valet key to go into the 2nd channel, there's no chirp sound or anything.
Does anyone have experience in programming the same remote on the APS996A?
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
kps67 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2005 at 3:21 AM / IP Logged  
what are the steps you are following and is it the right remote for your alarm. Even though those pages for that alarm looks alike there is actually to different pagers you can buy and if you have the wrong one it will not work with your particular alarm.
spooken 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2005 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  
kps67,
The new remote has the same part number and it's the only 2-way transmitter that's endorsed by Audiovox. I followed exactly what the manual said, but when I tried to go to 2nd channel, nothing happened.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic