icon

fluke meters

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mobile_chick 
Copper - Posts: 61
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2002 at 11:44 PM / IP Logged  
just wondering what's a good fluke meter to get for automotive electronics ,I have been looking at the fluke model 112 is this any good or should i get the 88??
~°„mobile_chick„°~ mecp installer level (FEMALE) installer
Oc768 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2002 at 7:17 PM / IP Logged  

I have the 112 and Im very pleased, I can't remember if it was the 110,111,and 112, or if it was just the 112 with some options - but get the one with the backlighting and the mA metering /cap measurement, and you'll be more then fine.  Though the leads it came with annoyed me (stiff tangling wire when new) so I got the Model 45 (?) test probe lead set.  Definetely a bit of overkill, but good stuff.  IMO, Fluke makes some of the best (and most bang for the buck) True RMS meters around.  Wavetek is decent too, but I've just always had Flukes. 

I don't know where you have looked, but www.testequipmentdepot.com had them for ~150$ shipped awhile back...(fwiw). 

mobile_chick 
Copper - Posts: 61
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2002 at 8:30 AM / IP Logged  
thanx alot i was thinkin about the 112 because i had the 111 awhile back its kinda hard to see so the backlight of the 112 will help alot. again thanx alot

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic