icon

’85 camaro custom bumper, pics

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
placid warrior 
Silver - Posts: 357
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2005 at 4:59 PM / IP Logged  

I was going to add the pics but they are too large and it would get annoying to view so Here is a link to my pics.  not sure if it will work or not though, please let me know.  I will be taking a short video tonight of the signal lights cause its pretty cool, but its too light out right now.  All i have to do is straighten out the area at the bottom of the bumper between the 2 body kit pieces and its pretty much done (aside from touchups) so I'm hoping to get it done in a couple days.  then i have to work on the hood itself (had to change that a bit to work with the bumper)  I'm also reworking a spoiler from a cavalier to fit the camaro.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v187/thetrueslayer/otherstuff

LatinMax 
Member - Posts: 38
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2005 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  
You can'y view the pics. You need a pass word to view.
Having Fun in Texas!
"LatinMax"
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2005 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
Try posting individual links to the pics of it.
placid warrior 
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2005 at 1:43 AM / IP Logged  
specialauto 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2005 at 9:09 AM / IP Logged  

nice Car!!! ’85 camaro custom bumper, pics -- posted image.

how much u pay for it? i m looking at a 83' Camaro Iroc..  running good but it needs body work...  its 2750$.. it needs work but i was looking at parts car for 1000 too... i think that costy for parts but i duuno i'll have to see...

what ur feed back? 

Canadian Auto Sound
Starting Installer
placid warrior 
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2005 at 2:57 PM / IP Logged  

Lol...well its not my car...i'm working on it for a girl i know.  She paid 600 bucks for it and is getting a killer deal cause I already fixed half the stuff on it although she'll have to take it in to a mechanic as its got some hardcore engine work that needs doing.  This thing runs like crap, needs bodywork (which is getting done) needs tires, engine work, brake work, electrical work.  By the time its all said and done she will have probly put about $2000.00 into it, but it'll be pretty mint. $1000 bucks seems a bit much for a parts car...if it runs good, then i would just make a few trips to a local car yard for parts u need (depending what u need)

I'm getting rid of my green beast (monarch) on the 14th and will be saving up for a camaro or something (I WANT THE T-TOPS) and since i do my own bodywork i just want something that runs good and doesnt have big rust holes.  I'll be expecting to pay around 2-3 grand too as this one for 600 bucks aint worth anything (she's just lucky she knows certain people)

eba eba 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2005 at 11:05 AM / IP Logged  
specialauto wrote:

nice Car!!! ’85 camaro custom bumper, pics -- posted image.

how much u pay for it? i m looking at a 83' Camaro Iroc..  running good but it needs body work...  its 2750$.. it needs work but i was looking at parts car for 1000 too... i think that costy for parts but i duuno i'll have to see...

what ur feed back? 

First year for IROC was 1985..there was never a 1983

placid warrior 
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2005 at 1:43 AM / IP Logged  
’85 camaro custom bumper, pics -- posted image.’85 camaro custom bumper, pics -- posted image.’85 camaro custom bumper, pics -- posted image.
placid warrior 
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2005 at 1:47 AM / IP Logged  
sorry the pics are so dark...the daytime pictures are still on the camera cause my buddy is having connection problems with his camera again.  I still have to do the spoiler and sideskirts, but she has the car now so she can get a new engine for it.
placid warrior 
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2005 at 1:49 AM / IP Logged  
’85 camaro custom bumper, pics -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic