icon

2005 cobalt SS, alarm/remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
misterjimbo 
Silver - Posts: 535
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2005 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged  
Extreme1... I am not trying to argue with you, but I have done more than 400 malibues since the body change and you do not need to send an r code! Maybe they are different in canada, but that rumor was here in the u.s.a. And it has been disproved. Next time just for giggles use a u module and it should work just as good. I don't know how much you pay for the trilogix module you use, but for me it is cheaper to use a 556u and there is no problem. I am not going to post on this anymore, but I might start a new thread, because I think this may be usefull to others. P.s. Sorry again for the thread jack
ccroadshop99031 
Copper - Posts: 102
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2005 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged  
maybe you guys should fight over it...
nava94 
Silver - Posts: 296
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2005 at 8:34 PM / IP Logged  

for future reference can someone post the relay set up to bypass the passlock & schematics on this vehicle. 100bucks on misterjimbo!! J/K both misterjimbo & extreme1 have valid points but usa vehicles might differ a little from canadian vehicles.thankz for the info guyz.

misterjimbo 
Silver - Posts: 535
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2005 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
You guys are funny. I will post up the resistor bypass tomorrow for the cobalt. I will star a new thread
extreme1 
Silver - Posts: 1,070
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 13, 2005 at 9:57 AM / IP Logged  
misterjimbo wrote:
Extreme1... I am not trying to argue with you, but I have done more than 400 malibues since the body change and you do not need to send an r code! Maybe they are different in canada, but that rumor was here in the u.s.a. And it has been disproved. Next time just for giggles use a u module and it should work just as good. I don't know how much you pay for the trilogix module you use, but for me it is cheaper to use a 556u and there is no problem. I am not going to post on this anymore, but I might start a new thread, because I think this may be usefull to others. P.s. Sorry again for the thread jack
Must be a difference in Canada spec cars, I know we get alot more vehicles with transponder that standard than you too, such as dodge dakota/durango all come with tranponder and I've seen mentioned alot in the US don't.
I have done the malibu and the G6 without crank Rcode and gotten a no crank situation, I wouldn't have posted about it otherwise.
Shaughn Murley
Install Manager, Dealer Services
Visions Electronics
Red Deer, Alberta
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic