icon

Kicker S15L7 sub enclosures yea or nea?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2005 at 12:08 PM / IP Logged  
yeah, that's what I said too. I was just explaining a little bit further in depth. Definatly a bass control knob.
riceman 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2005 at 2:47 PM / IP Logged  
I'm sorry I'm alittle lost, didn't the orginal post ask for peoples opinions reguarding which box he should build for his two 15" L7. sealed or vented? Now how did we get to kill switchs and bass knobs?
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2005 at 5:26 PM / IP Logged  
he was saying that he wanted to know what kind of box to build and if it was good for competition and everday listening (instead of building two boxes and switching between the two, to save himslef time and money) All I said was that if he could install a switch or knob in order to keep his competition box and still use it for everyday listening...just trying to give helpful suggestions to have him avoid spending more money. Sorry to lose you riceman. Kicker S15L7 sub enclosures yea or nea? - Page 2 -- posted image.
Newbein 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2005 at 11:44 PM / IP Logged  
mi_what, I understand fully what your talking about now.. I already have a kill switch setup. the amp came with a bass control so all is good, I was just woundering would the SPL/DEEP BASS box from kicker be useful for everyday bumping or just SPL?
riceman, I checked out that site you told me about, the SPL box is just for SPL as stated by someone else, but I think I will give it a try.. If I don't like it, I'll just plug the port and make it sealed.. I just hope both will fit! LOL! these are the times I wish I was back in the good old USA. Kicker S15L7 sub enclosures yea or nea? - Page 2 -- posted image. much easier to have things done.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic