icon

US Amps ?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
amb4life 
Copper - Posts: 87
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 20, 2005 at 10:58 PM / IP Logged  
Just picked up a couple of the new 2005 Merlin series of US Amps and I wanted to here comments and suggestions about US Amps good and bad from old school to new. Any of you used them or heard them. From what i gather you either know them and love them or dont know them at all. Its funny cause its one of the only amp manufactures that i know like this. Please fill me in if you dont liek or have had a bad experience with US Amps. Thanks ahead and lookinh forward to the feedback from this post.
Eclipse 5435
US Amps Merlin MD2 x 2
US Amps Merlin MD42
Kicker Solo X 18"
MB Quart QSD216 x 2
Jay22 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 20, 2005 at 11:17 PM / IP Logged  
US AMPS ARE AMAZING lol...I own a VLX-400 now that is an insane amp also requires alot to power the damn thing....My buddy just sold his VLX-25 and also was a nice ass amp.....I could put the + on metal and weld with them and they wont die!!!!
Great amps tho!
JAy
Teamrf 
Gold - Posts: 1,031
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2005 at 1:13 AM / IP Logged  
Yea I agree...the US amps are great amps. Wish I could get my hands on one of those amps.
~The Rookie~
Rookie of the year that is...
Don't let the smoke out of your equiptment..it doesn't go back in.
amb4life 
Copper - Posts: 87
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2005 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged  

i am so impressed by these amps i am really am at a loss for words. I have the merlin MD2 each powering Kicker L7 15" and it rattles your eyeballs and i know its the amps cause i was running Phoenix Gold Xenon 1200.1's and they didnt compare. As a stress test i ran one amp at 1/2 ohm for one hour strait and i couldnt get it to shut down. It was hot enought to fry a egg but it wouldnt shut down. I wanted to know if you guys thought the same for these amps. I have recently discovered these and have never experienced  anythign like this from a street vehicle. i am going to put a SPL meter on it this weekend. I have to know what its hitting.

TEAMRF pm and i tell you where to get these at a great price.

Eclipse 5435
US Amps Merlin MD2 x 2
US Amps Merlin MD42
Kicker Solo X 18"
MB Quart QSD216 x 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic