icon

parrot ck3100 in 05 Nissan xterra

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
speedsecrets 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2005 at 8:45 AM / IP Logged  

Hello need some help installing parrot ck3100 bluethooth car kit in 2005 Nissan Xterra directions are not very clear since the kit was made in france

1. the directions show pins 1 and pins 4 of the plug as both rear right speaker which is which and how do we know what speaker leads on the kit are possitive and negative

2. is it possible to mute the radio and just hook up the drivers speaker in a case where the car has more than 4 speakers.

3. are the adapter plugs for the vehicles available yet

4. where can we get wiring diagrams for the factory radios

5. what is the yellow wire with the bullet connector on the parrot kit is this the mute wire

Customautomotiv 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 29, 2005 at 1:41 AM / IP Logged  

do you have a fax #...ill fax you the instructions that dont come with the kit. It will answer all of your questions. Email me your fax # if you have 1.

custom.installs@comcast.net

password 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: June 29, 2005 at 9:41 AM / IP Logged  
I'd like a copy of the instructions also...our shop had someone come in with the same model and no instructions...
856-691-5885
mei1 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2005 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  

Id like them to Please thanks.

Fax: 916-429-4743

ds1434 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2005 at 9:05 AM / IP Logged  
hey all
i installed one the other day and what I did was take a BHA1784 harness and used it to determine the polarity of the Parrot wires b/c they use DIN connectors and I just cut the DIN connectors off the parrot and plugged the male into the female BHA1784 to get my polarity
and then I just hardwired the speaker leads (input and output) to the particular car I was working on
and as far as your case all you need to do is get out the harness for the Xterra which is a BHA7550 and that will tell your factory wires and then happy cutting and soldering!!!!   of course if you wanted it really easy all you would have to do is get both the reverse and aftermarket harness and it would be just butt connect and plug and play
TechHead
autocomjoe 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2005 at 10:33 AM / IP Logged  

If you have time I'd like a copy of those instructions also.

Thanks,

417-891-9759

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic