icon

Brutus 1605D vs. Crossfire VR1000D

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2005 at 7:28 PM / IP Logged  

I'd buy from a local dealer. If you ever need some help with your system they can always help you and you get the manufactures warranty. The reason some of these online stores have such low prices is because they dont give you any kind of warranty. so you are basically paying the dealer price for the products.

I would really suggest you go listen to some different speakers instead of just buying a pair reccomended by someone on the forum. Take a CD with you and demo some speakers and then buy the ones you like the sound of.

Samt18 
Copper - Posts: 123
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2005 at 7:34 PM / IP Logged  
well i prolly should do that.  we just dont have anywhere here in town where i can really do that, so i was trying to avoid the drive.  but it makes sense to get the warranty for sure.  im just trying to find the cheapest way to do all of this stuff because i dont have too much money to spend
customsuburb 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2005 at 7:38 PM / IP Logged  

Three good online car audio sellers are

www.thezeb.com

www.sounddomain.com

www.crutchfield.com

All of their products come with a warranty. I'm pretty sure crutchfield has a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you ordered some speakers from them and didnt like the sound of them you could return them. If you arn't close to any dealers that would be the thing to do probobly.

Samt18 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2005 at 7:44 PM / IP Logged  
ok man i appreciate it.  i will check that stuff out right now.  any comments on acaraudio.com?
Blowntweeters 
Silver - Posts: 650
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2005 at 9:50 AM / IP Logged  
there is warrantys at ikesound and i have ordered from them and had no problems i also recommend that people demo gear with there own music but if you can't do that your taking a risk  thats just how it go's if your in a small town  what i do my self is demo everything that's a possablity then i order online
1974 ford pinto 4 15" punch Z power punch bd 1001 pioneer DEH-6700
customsuburb 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2005 at 10:07 AM / IP Logged  
Pretty much the only thing their warranty covers is if a product comes DOA.
Blowntweeters 
Silver - Posts: 650
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2005 at 10:23 AM / IP Logged  
thats true sam18 is buying his subs and amp from a local dealer the only thing he is going to order online is front mains if he needs them
1974 ford pinto 4 15" punch Z power punch bd 1001 pioneer DEH-6700
Samt18 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2005 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged  
yeh i hope i wont need the front mains, but if i do then i will prolly order them online.  i will go sample some at best buy or somethin like that though.  before i had this explorer i used to have a benz and the speakers werent great and i bought some rockford-fosgate speakers without listenin to em first and i couldnt really even tell a difference between the rockfords and my old factory speakers.  i will definitely sample before i buy now
Page of 6

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic