icon

compustar replacement housing

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
zfactor 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2005 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  
i have the 2wss-as with the 2wssr remotes (i have a spare) and both of the housing are cracked and falling apart on the remotes. a while back someone on ebay had replacement housings for these. but i have had not luck finding them anywhere lately. do any of you know where to get them from or anyone here carry them i can get 2 from. either white or black doesn't really matter. thanks hope someone can help im getting tired of picking up the pieces of the remote and putting it back together.
jnye6625 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2005 at 11:16 PM / IP Logged  
i wish i had some of those too
zfactor 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2005 at 11:56 PM / IP Logged  
is anyone here a compustar dealer that would sell us these??? i mean you cant get in trouble for selling a remote case??? when i spoke to them they said go to a local dealer but none of mine carry them and they dont want to order them because they are telling me they have to order 10 at a time?? compustar told me different. anyone here.......help. my one remote the backlighting even stopped working cause the damn thing has come apart so many times!!! any help would be great thanks in advance
Powermyster 
Silver - Posts: 962
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2005 at 6:13 AM / IP Logged  
do www.remotesunlimited.com not do housings
zfactor 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2005 at 6:26 AM / IP Logged  
not for the compustars from what i can see on the web page ill call them today and ask but i doubt it.
zfactor 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 08, 2005 at 1:36 PM / IP Logged  
anyone who want to know i called compaustar back today and kinda gave them a hard time about not finding anyone with the remote housings, they will sell them direct to you if you compalin about it. they are 10$ + shipping!!! ordered mine up todaycompustar replacement housing - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic