icon

Panasonic Deck Problems?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Tegpilot 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2005 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged  
Has anybody come across this problem?  I have a PanCQ-C5510U deck and I've had it for around 16 months.  Ok just about a 2 weeks ago it started acting funny.  About every 15 minutes or so, but no consecutive time frame or pattern, it'll drop volume to about 10 ( a change that will show on the display) and after about 2 seconds later it'll just say  "See You" and turn off!  Now normally its says "see you" when I power it down or when I turn the key to "OFF".  So that's a normal message!  Once it shuts off, It displays "Adjust".   In order to turn it back on, I have to detatch the faceplate for around 3 seconds and then replace it.  It'll say  "Welcome" and start right back up at the Volume 10 position?  I'm trying to give as much info as possible so i'll also say how its wired.  I'm using a wiring adapter for my 99 integra but I've grounded it to the frame istead of factory ground.  I don't have anything running off the 12v out or power antenna leads.  I have speakers running from Amp, and Amp running from Front/Rear/Sub pre-outs.  The deck speaker wires are taped and tied off.  I guess ultimately I'm wondering if anyone knows as this being a common thing with Panasonic or this Model #.  I know it could be a whole slew of problems.  thanks for your input guys!
jettadude 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2005 at 10:50 PM / IP Logged  
im kinda haveing the same problem. except when i turn it up it will shut off then turn back on at a lower volume.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic