icon

2006 mecedes cls 500

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Grkinstall 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2005 at 2:14 PM / IP Logged  
Im about to start an install on this benz and i am looking fo all insight that everyone might have on it. The customer would like to keep the factory nav and add dvd in and also change out the sounds by adding 2aftermaket amps, subs, speakers. what modules or adapters has anyone used and had good luck with and which ones to stay away from. All advise is well apreciated and helpful.
ragoal12 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2005 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  
i say ur best bet is to pick up the new car audio magazine... www.caraudiomag.com .. there is a 2006 cls 500 which is exatly what ur looking for.. figure out who did the install cause its clean as hell and call them.. if not it will at least give u and idea of what could be done...
S.O.B custsoms.. South Omaha, Nebraska
Grkinstall 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: July 26, 2005 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  
hey thank you for the reply, i searced the site and i might just be blind but i could find it have they listed it or have you only seen it in the actual article. thank again and anything you need feel free to ask

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic