icon

fiberglass dash construction

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
skitty4fingers 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2005 at 4:45 AM / IP Logged  
im going to be making a dash for an 89-93 model Toyota pickup and im open to style and speaker placement suggestions. thanks
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2005 at 1:03 PM / IP Logged  
I thought the dash they made for the 'Truckin "Red Rocker" C-10 was tight. But, the whole "Mustang" dash is over-used too much. You can find a really good picture of the dash on page 76 of July '05 issue.
abovestock 
Copper - Posts: 247
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2005 at 3:06 PM / IP Logged  
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2005 at 3:16 PM / IP Logged  
fiberglass dash construction -- posted image.fiberglass dash construction -- posted image.
Just some food for thought.
skitty4fingers 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: July 30, 2005 at 12:25 AM / IP Logged  
wow thats one hell of an accident you should consider yourself lucky to be alive. i would be interested to know what modifications you did to your truck.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
abovestock 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 30, 2005 at 10:07 PM / IP Logged  
No drunk driving is no accident. She just had her 21 birthday at a local bar and knew what she was doing. She blew a .191 and was too stupid to have somebody elese drive. The doctors at the ER do not know how we mase it out alive. As for the truck name it. Shaved door handles, cowl vents, untenna, gas cap door, gate handle, tail lights. The licence was frenched into the tail gate at a 45 degree angle, The tail lights where 2 led bars in a custom roll pan. Flush mount bed cover, chrome bumpers all topped off with House of kolors lime time pearl. The dash had been painted HOK Kemelion. The sound system consisted of digital cross overs 6.5 all around with 2 kicker ZR360's and 10" solobarics. Probably some more I am forgeting, but point is I loved my truck. And oh yea, thank you for changing your quote.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic