icon

2003 Chevy silverado window module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lilchepe 
Member - Posts: 43
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  
HI,  everyone how u guys doing?  well this is my problem right now.  i currently installed a remote start security system on a 2003 chevy silverado.  problems i had to install a window roll up module.  i understand that on these trucks i have to get the wires from each door meaning i ran a wire for each door.  i cutted the blue wire and followed the procedure and my problem is that when i arm the system the module triggers the orange wire and the motors lock and dont do nothing .  now, after that happens since the motors rest at ground after it triggers they stay at 12V.  i am using the 529T two door module.  can someone please help me . any tip will help.   Thanks guys.     Jose.
endless talent 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2005 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged  
First of all, the 529-T can either make TWO windows go ONE direction only, or ONE window go TWO directions.  That being said, if you are trying to make both go UP upon arming, you will interrupt the wire in each door that changes state to 12V+ when going up, connecting the WHITE wire to the switch side of that wire in one door and the GREEN wire to the motor side of that door.  BROWN will go to the switch side of the other door's UP wire and BLUE will go to it's motor side. Your RED will go to a strong 12V+ constant source, BLACK and VIOLET (Ground Path) wires to a strong ground, and the Orange wires to Ground When Armed.  The Gray wires can be used to trigger a relay to interrupt the shock sensor output so the movement does not set the alarm off.  Use a DMM for testing!!
lilchepe 
Member - Posts: 43
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2005 at 12:50 PM / IP Logged  
hi endless talent, how are you my friend?  ok first off all thanks for the tip but i did follow those procedures and still no results.  another thing is that the 529T does not have a purple wire.  i was told that on these perticular trucks there are two types of modules avaliable 529T being one of them and i was told of another but i dont remember.  im running out of options.  do you have a certain diagram to make this happen maybe im doing something wrong.  thanks again my friend hope to hear from you soon.  (ohh whats a DMM?)
endless talent 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2005 at 8:43 PM / IP Logged  
I was thinking of a 530-T when I wrote about the purple wires  The 530-T is a TWO window, TWO direction module.  I don't have a wiring diagram for a 529-T, nor is a manaul available online from DEI, but someone here will.  A DMM is a Digital Multi Meter.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic