icon

Finding the ignition wire on the chrysler

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
2005chrysler300 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2005 at 11:36 PM / IP Logged  
I have seen a couple of diff. color code charts for the chrysler 300 and am not sure which to connect the remote wire to. I have seen one that said just red and then another one that said RED / white. I was wondering if anyone else knew which is the right one to connect to. and if there is a way to reset the air bags after the deck has been disconnected and then plugged back in.
Teslank 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: August 20, 2005 at 1:40 AM / IP Logged  

i suggest you to go to your chrysler dealer because playing with airbags without using the proper procedure can mostly be very dangerous!! i know what im talking about i am a mechanic at pontiac/cadillac.

and about the remote wire your talking about the one for lighting up your head unit? or for your amps?

did you used the stock connectors with aftermarket adaptors? if not you should! and at your dealer ask them and they should be able to help you.

guys never play with yellow wires under the dash or put power cables near them or = mortal danger!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic